Thursday, September 9

maybe just saying and some of my fav quotes, but..

03:11 pm Jakarta time,
listening to: leona lewis - better in time

I found some interesting quotes and confessions of random strangers in the world. I think those quotes
and confessions that describe exactly how you feel. Well, mine. I feel like, oh man that's how i feel right now.





"Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try."
- unknown

"I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else."
- unknown




"Don't listen to anybody else, but yourself."
- wordboner

"If you hate what you do, you're going to do what you hate."
- wordboner




"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."
- unknown

"I will be the kind of girl who doesn’t have many boyfriends. I think because I take things slow and I’m scared of getting hurt that I’ll be the kind of person who only dates if I think I could see myself marrying him/having a future with him. I know that pretty much guarantees that I will be lonely for a long time, maybe even always, and I know that my expectations are probably too high but it’s better not to expect anything if it won’t last, or even start at all".
- kate


" Love is friendship set on fire."
- unknown

"There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think".
- winnie the pooh

"I don’t want to be one of those easily forgotten people, so important at the time, so special, so influential, so treasured, yet years later just a vague face and a distant memory".
- unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment